Roach & Bishop, LLP has a long history in the Tri-Cities. Pat and Tom Roach are brothers who have lived in the Tri-Cities almost all of their lives. Their grandparents, John and Ellen Sullivan, arrived in Pasco in the early 1900s. Their mother, Patricia Sullivan Roach, was the first baby born in Our Lady of Lourdes hospital in 1921. The law firm traces its roots back more than 60 years, and is one of the oldest law firms in the Tri-Cities.
In 1953, Ralph Rogers began the firm. Two years later Richard Patrick joined Rogers. Richard Patrick practiced law with the firm for 15 years before becoming a Benton/Franklin County Superior Court Judge in 1970. In 1963 the firm became Patrick & Campbell when D. Wayne Campbell joined Richard Patrick. When Richard Patrick became a judge, Mike Johnston joined Campbell in 1970 and called themselves Campbell & Johnston Law Offices. Three years later Pat Roach joined the firm which then became Campbell, Johnston & Roach.
Jerry Roach joined the firm in 1978 and Tom Roach joined in 1983. In 1991, Mike Johnston left the firm to become a full-time Benton/Franklin County Superior Court Commissioner.
In January 2003, Jerry Roach left private practice to become the Franklin County District Court Judge.
Originally located at 4th and Shoshone in downtown Pasco, the firm — now named Roach Law Offices, LLP — built a new office in West Pasco, moving to their Sandifur Parkway location in 2005. In 2006, Brian Roach became a partner in the firm, and in 2013, Jeremy J. Bishop became a partner. The name then changed to Roach & Bishop, LLP.
Roach & Bishop, LLP provides clients in Eastern Washington and Northeast Oregon with legal services in many areas, including Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, Immigration, Criminal Defense, DUI Defense, Family Law, Estate Planning, Business and Real Estate law, and Adoption.
To serve the Tri-Cities' growing Hispanic community, Roach & Bishop, LLP has three attorneys and many staff members who are fluent in Spanish.